[opensuse] Arista, Recordmydesktop doesn't worn in openSUSE
  • From: Swapnil Bhartiya <swapnil.bhartiya@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 15:49:37 +0200
Hi,

I am still facing the issue with Recordmydesktop and now Arista. Arista stopped working under openSUSE and I am forced to use Ubuntu to trans-code videos and create screencasts.

I filed a bug with Arista and there seems to be some missing plugin in openSUSE. Please have a look at this bug report and suggest what is needed to be done.

https://github.com/danielgtaylor/arista/issues/134

In addition Recordmydesktop doesn't work on my PC with Nvidia cards. I do need these to apps in order to work.

Best
Swapnil