[opensuse] how to trace strange seamonkey problem?
Hello:

I have got a very strange seamonkey problem.
It is on openSUSE 11.2 with KDE 3.5.10 and the newest
seamonkey, version 2.8.

Seamonkey is set so, that it opens all links in the same tab.
On one computer 'go back' switches back to the the same view
of the previous page where the page was left, while on another
computer 'go back' always switches back to the top of the
This also applies when the same seamonkey profile is copied
from one computer to the other.

I have already asked about this on the mozillazine seamonkey
forum but haven't got any useful response.

For more detailed problem description please see

http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=2445227&sid=556ed09c67df58f68c38c5a70bb90b07

How could I trace what the problem can be, so that I
could fix it?

Thanks,

Istvan