Re: [opensuse] YAST / versions / community repositories
On 22/03/12 14:19, Duaine Hechler wrote:
Using YAST, how far back can I go to - automatically - get the community repositories ?

I just tried 11.1 and 11.2, and YAST says the community repositories can not be found.

I know they exist for 11.4 - what about 11.3 ?

Thanks, Duaine

I think that the quickest way to find out for yourself is to use the browser and go to one of the repo URL and have a look at the directories there.

BC

--
Wife sent me to the doctor to get the pills for me to have an erection.
When I came back I gave her the packet of slimming pills.