Re: [opensuse] Re: making rw esata hotplug
jdd wrote:
Le 18/03/2012 19:43, James Knott a écrit :
jdd wrote:
I can make it rw manually, but I need to go root and it's not scalable.

Use Yast Partioner to assign it a mount point. It will be mounted as
drwxrwxr-x with root owner and users group. You can change the mount
details if you wish.

evry disk have different name and mount point and I have lot of them

jdd

The drive can be identified by name or device ID. Is there any reason why you couldn't give all drives the same name? If not, it's just another line in fstab.