Re: [opensuse] Milestone 1 openSUSE 12.2 - my comments on it - UPDATE RE COLLUSION ADDON FOR FF
Hi,

Am 17.03.2012 07:19, schrieb Basil Chupin:

Mozilla just prepares a report with all the necessary details and sends
it back to Mozilla.
but does what for an opensuse problem? It is an "opensuse" version of a
mozilla product which has the problem.

Perhaps ask the Mozilla people to have the auto bug reports also sent to
openSUSE?

There is a misunderstanding here. Not every crash sent to Mozilla will
end up in a bugreport. Only crashes which happen to a _lot_ of users get
enough attention automatically.
So in case there are crashes which only affect openSUSE they will
probably stay unrecognized.

It's also not easily possible for me to recognize reports which were
sent by openSUSE packages on crash-stats.mozilla.com unfortunately. So
if you want to be sure that a crash is being looked at you should send
the crash report to mozilla and let us know the crash id (about:crashes)
within a bugzilla entry @ bugzilla.novell.com

Wolfgang