Re: [opensuse] Milestone 1 openSUSE 12.2 - my comments on it
* Steven Hess <flamebait@xxxxxxxxx> [03-16-12 18:35]:
Where is the how-to on installing it and reporting problems? I have a
machine that I can install it on.

the discussion belongs in opensuse-factory,
you didn't understand:
<quote>
This discussion belongs in factory where knowledgeable people can answer

and advise. And, should you have been following factory, you would know

that ms2 was delayed but should appear ~Monday.

</quote>

but I'll tell you anyway.

http://software.opensuse.org/developer/en

further discussion *will* be in opensuse-factory!