Re: [opensuse] Software Manager (YaST2) - a question about its behaviour
On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 06:51:07PM -0400, Felix Miata wrote:
Lars Müller composed:

As written before: This issue is a non issue to me.

Your prolific writing in this thread belies this statement, nearly
one lengthy post for each of the past 7 hours.

There is a difference between the technical issue which is more or less
non existing to me. See one of my initial relpies. I'm able to
configure how the YaST software mangement tools behaves on exit.

But there is some issue regarding how users think to communicate with
developers. And from the arguments presented I count this a big and
important issue.

You're using bugzilla and are driving issues forward there.

Is that tool ok, is it brilliant, or is at at the other end of scale of
tools you had or have to use?

If you used http://features.openSUSE.org/ I'd like to ask you the same
questions as raised for bugzilla.

We need to know how high the pain level is to use the existing tools.

If they're non acceptable or not considered to help we have to evaluate
if and which tools support our project goals better.

Cheers,

Lars
--
Lars Müller [ˈlaː(r)z ˈmʏlɐ]