Re: [opensuse] Software Manager (YaST2) - a question about its behaviour
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 16:27:35 +0100
C wrote:

I'm not asking for a change now.. just trying to point out that in
some of what we do here in the project we forget the end user...

+1.

Wouldn't it be nice with an option on the first YaST window:

Please indicate user experience level

1) beginner
2) experienced
3) professional

Having the information would at least mean module writers could take it
into account when choosing defaults and options.

Sorry, I don't have any time to write this either. :-(

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (16.8°C)