Re: [opensuse] Samba allow guest access (was:SAMBA.)
  • From: Steven Hess <flamebait@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 05:19:35 -0700
Twenty open browser tabs at once and a large bowl of pop corn and the
issue is solved. I am still pretty confused smb.conf but no password
is required. Files streamed across the Windows 7 machine to my tablet
as a test perfectly.

"guest ok = Yes" for each share pretty much took care of the only
issue that was stopping it from just working. I had already properly
configured the other two changes needed in smb.conf.

Steven