[opensuse] Install help for Network driver
  • From: Ralph DeWitt <ralphdewitt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 15:27:02 -0400
Hi all:
I am running opensuse 12.1 updated to KDE 4.8. This was a new install
and still vanilla with no extra repositories outside of KDE 4.8 ones.
Recently I installed a new wireless network card, a PCI Exprss Gigibit
Ethernet Controller with a RTL 8111/8168B controller. My problem is that
after Googleing for Driver Install How To, I have come up with nothing
helpful. Could some one help me to install the proper driver. Thanks in
advance.

Ralph