Re: [opensuse] Milestone 1 openSUSE 12.2 - my comments on it
I downloaded and installed Milestone #1 on a spare set of HDDs when MS #1
became available.

Several days ago I decided to actually switch to using MS #1 as my "main
computer"[*].

I haven't had to return to my now-used-for-many-months 12.1 in all this
time.

MS #1 works perfectly for me - and it works faster than 12.1 even though the
HDDs I am using are ancient/slower than the ones on which I have 12.1
installed.

you *should* echo your accolades on the opensuse-factory list :^)

I also have 12.2ms1+ running on a test box.