Re: [opensuse] New clock/calendar "feature"
Graham Anderson wrote:
On Wednesday 07 Mar 2012 12:51:12 James Knott wrote:
As I mentioned, this is a fairly recent change.
This is not a change in KDE4, the default behaviour has not changed in any
KDE4 release. One click to open the calendar, one click to close it.

Except, as I mentioned earlier, that's not what's happening. If it was, I wouldn't have posted the message. Recently, I started having to click twice to get to the calendar and now, I can't even see it.