[opensuse] ntfs error message with dolphin
  • From: jdd-gmane <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2012 10:44:31 +0100
Hello,

I have a data disk on my computer that is an old windows disk and so formatted as ntfs.

Each time I copy a file to it with Dolphin, I get an error message about permissions. The copy is done.

But this message clutters the screen and is sometime really annoying.

Is there a way to avoid it?

The best way should be to transform ntfs to ext4, but I have no room to copy the data else where and I don't think it's possible without erasing the data :-(

thanks
jdd