[opensuse] Re: Commercial office suites for Linux?
  • From: jdd-gmane <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 18:31:51 +0100
Le 05/03/2012 13:14, Mark Misulich a écrit :

I have tried every combination of file from Word,OOo and LOo, Scribus,
MSPublisher, then convert it to PDF in several ways. It always comes
out as a smaller file if I use Word then Acrobat, than any other
combination to produce it.

so the problem is converting a document to the smaller pdf possiblme.

There are several ways to produce it. Could you link us to an example (dummy) of the document you produce?

thanks
jdd