Re: [opensuse] systemd shutdown warning?
On Mon, Mar 05, 2012 at 12:56:52AM +0000, Myrosia Dzikovska wrote:
[ 8< ]
I am happy to file bugs (and post a link here as you suggested), what
I am trying to figure out if this is upstream bug in systemd, in which
case I should take it there, or it is a suse bug. Or does it matter? I
could of course always file it on Novell bugzilla and let the
developers decide.

Please file it against https://bugzilla.novell.com/

Classification (Product Line): openSUSE
Product: 12.1

Assign it straightly to Frederic <fcrozat at suse dot com>. He'll be
able to decide if this is an openSUSE issue or if it has to be handled
upstream as well. Or if it got fixed already and the code isn't yet
published. You and we all will see.

Please provide as much as possible information with the bug report
including a reference to this thread as a link from the list archive at
http://lists.openSUSE.org/opensuse/2012-03/msg00001.html

Reply back to this thread with the resulting bug ID to allow others to
follow the issue further.

Thanks,

Lars
--