Re: [opensuse] screensavers fail

On 2/29/2012 8:41 AM, Robert Benjamin wrote:

On 2/28/2012 12:26 PM, Robert Benjamin wrote:
I have no screensaves in Suse 12.1 Clicking on the desktop icon gives the following error message.

Error box.
Details: Failed to execute child process"gnome-screensavers- preferences" (No such filer or directory)

What can I do the fix this. Newbie here. Bob

Anyone got any ideas about the error message and lack of screensavers. If I missed a reply, sorry. Bob

It's been a while and I haven't had a reply yet. Can anyone help with the screensaver problem (above) Tks Bob