Jim Henderson wrote:
Where does one find a description of the different privilege name?

I recall starting with the openSUSE docs, and then going to the policykit
site, and at that time (at least), there wasn't anything that described
what the actual privileges controlled.

The list that you posted were all cups-related, that much I can tell -
and some of them are pretty clear as to what they do, but if they're not
actually in the file how would I know what privileges to add?

Also, is there any documentation as to what the defaults are if the
privilege is not found in the policy file? Again, something I looked for
but couldn't find when I looked.

I guess we're just supposed to be able to guess all this. To put such restrictions on WiFi and printers, without proper documentation on how to change them is simply unbelievable. Someone on the openSUSE team is clearly incompetent. There is simply no excuse for this sort of thing.