Solved Re: [opensuse] Upgrading Problem, 11.0 to 11.4, back to 11.0
On Saturday 03 March 2012 12:58:05 pm Per Jessen wrote:
Bob Rea wrote:
I tried to go from 11.0 to 11.4. In trying to configure
the Desktop and KDE, my video went wonky, that is to
say a mess. I don't know what I did. When I reinstalled
11.4, all I got in KDE was a blank screen. I
reinstalled 11.0 from a cd. So I list any upgrades and
other things that I had added.

I recall somewhile back someone saying there was a
repository for 11.0 saved somewhere. Could someone
kindly tell me where.

I think ftp.gwdg.de keeps discontinued repos.

Thanks you kindly. I was about to set up and use those
repos. Bliss!

--
Bob Rea
mailto:gapetard@xxxxxxxxxx