Per Jessen wrote:
Johannes Meixner wrote:

> Guess what:
> I know an example in the corporate world where particular employees
> have access to the computers on which they do their work in the
> same way as if the employee was the owner of the computer
> (regardless that the actual owner is the company).
The exception that proves the rule?

I have worked at one company where I had admin privileges, but that was an exception. When doing support at IBM, I had my one password for my own computer and a separate admin password for doing work on other user's computers. On my own computers, I have separate accounts for me as a user and for root/admin with different passwords.