  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 09:43:34 +0100
Johannes Meixner wrote:

Guess what:
I know an example in the corporate world where particular employees
have access to the computers on which they do their work in the
same way as if the employee was the owner of the computer
(regardless that the actual owner is the company).

The exception that proves the rule?

Guess what, I've spent more than 25 years in the corporate world in
different countries and have always only had user-only access to my
personal workstation.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (9.1°C)