Re: [opensuse] New monitor, no hi-definition
On 2012/03/01 11:23 (GMT-0500) John Perry composed:

Is there a way to get suse to give me 1920X1080 through the VGA
connection?

More than one, but the ideal one may depend on the output of 'lspci | grep VGA', and knowing if you have any proprietary video driver installed. Plus, knowing that it worked before points to a hardware issue that ought to be resolved before reconfiguring with a software workaround. Also post your /var/log/Xorg.0.log file somewhere we can look at it, since it contains important troubleshooting info.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/