Re: [opensuse] OpenSuSE 12.1 shutdown
On 31/12/11 23:23, Lívio Cipriano wrote:
Hi,

I've installed the above version in my Lenovo z60 laptop and none of the
commands to shutdown the PC don't work: from KDE, from console, etc. The
sustem turns down all the services and unmounts the file system, emits the
halt to the console, but doesn't turn off the PC. I also, was the first time,
that I made an actualization, from OpenSuSE 11.4, and not a installation from
scratch.

Is this a bug or I've to tweak something?

Have you done all the updates for 12.1 since you installed it?

I had same problem with shutdown but an update to something or other solved this problem.

BC

--
So, if a man cannot spot a problem in the making he cannot really be a wise
leader. But very few men have this gift.