Re: [opensuse] Google Earth making work
  • From: "A. den Oudsten" <AdenOudsten@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 22:32:30 +0100
Op 30-12-11 22:02, Martin Helm schreef:
Am 30.12.2011 21:41, schrieb A. den Oudsten:
Indeed there it is, but it refers to libGL.so.1.2
Is it expectable that there the difficulty for googleearth is?
That is completely correct, just to test on 12.1 64 bit I installed now
the 64 bit google earth 6 rpm on 12.1 and there is no problem starting
it (using proprietary nvidia driver if that matters). Of course on my
machine also /usr/lib64/libGL.so.1 links to libGL.so.1.2 too.
Is your error message still the same and did you properly undo your
previous change where you changed to libGLU.so?
I have libGLU restored and the fault is the same.
Tomorrow I'l remove google earth completely and make a clean install.
Maybe I'm lucky!!
André