Re: [opensuse] Ooh! FF 9.0.1 and TB 9.0 looks pretty good.
On Sat, 24 Dec 2011 00:48:06 Kim Leyendecker wrote:
On 23.12.2011 14:10, Rodney Baker wrote:
I saw a big jump in performance and quality from 7.x to 8.x, but after
upgrading to 9.x two websites simply refuse to load (although the browser
says, "Done" and does not report an error, all I see is a blank page.
One, facebook, is not that critical. The other, my bank's online banking
page, is somewhat more so.

Really? On my machine, facebook works very well. I´m using Firefox 8.99
from the mozilla unstable repo.

It worked fine with version 8 - it only broke with version 9. Thinking about
it, there was also an update for Adobe Flash Player (v11, I think) that
installed at the same time - that may have broken it. I just need some time to
disect things and see exactly what caused the breakage.