Re: EXTERNAL: [opensuse] Happy christmas days
Am 22.12.2011 03:37, schrieb Damon Register:
On 12/21/2011 2:09 PM, Carl Hartung wrote:
Is there a good sample available on YouTube?
it took a little hunting but I found one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO5AtNg9Sb8

This video is blocked within Germany because of licensing issues.
Actually quite a lot of YT clips are not available overhere for this reason.
Money makes the world go around...

I hope everyone has a good holiday. To keep it a bit on topic, I did notice
the boot screen (OS choice) sometimes shows a winter scene now.

This has a pretty long tradition.
Those winter penguins apear randomly in the season.

Have a nice one, whereever you are. :)