Re: [opensuse] [SOLVED] "Undefined mode 348"
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 20:04:40 -0600
On Thursday, December 22, 2011 11:36:05 AM Basil Chupin wrote:

"a sucking lame community" you say? The question then comes up: Why?

Because everybody expects that someone else takes boring task of writing
digest of few posts on a mail list in a wiki, so that is easier to find.
Mail list search is not bad, but it can't filter out all unrelated and
duplicate stuff that we put in our posts. It requires human intervention to
preserve substantial knowledge hidden in a mail lists noise.

For instance this one:
http://en.opensuse.org/SDB:Boot_video_modes
(Don't expect to find article there.
Also, this answers your question where is SDB; it is part of the wiki.)

This link and help to format and categorize article is what I can do for
anyone that volunteers to create one from resources provided in this thread.

--
Regards, Rajko