Re: [opensuse] Can I increase the KTorrent speed in 11.4?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 15:55:22 +0100
Greg Freemyer wrote:

LinuxIsOne <reallife@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 6:50 PM, C <smaug42@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Read the documentation...
http://dev.deluge-torrent.org/wiki/UserGuide/BandwidthTweaking

Okay I see this.

You can tweak all you want, but you are still limited to the speed
of your internet connection...

That is really a fact

But using a bittorrent for something like the 11.4 is probably a bad
idea in the first place. Bittorrent is designed to help with popular
downloads and spreads the bandwidth load on the servers.

I doubt many people are pulling 11.4 currently,

12.1 is the most popular for the moment, followed by 10.3 and 11.1:

http://opensuse.jessen.ch/

(of course, those numbers only apply to my seeder).

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (2.3°C)