Re: [opensuse] Re: fsh and distros
On 21/12/11 13:37, Anton Aylward wrote:
lynn said the following on 12/21/2011 03:25 AM:
Mmm. That's not what we find. Consultant's here will not work with
Linux. All they do is tell you to replace it with 2008 server and win 7.
Candidates will tell you they can do everything whilst chatting.
Curious.
My experience is that Linux/Unix people are able, even willing to work
with Windows systems. They know Windows is well documented and they
always seem to have the initiative to be able to find the idiot-proof
documents that show screen-by-screen what has to be done.
Yes, I'm sure they would be. The one thing microsoft is good at is good at is making screenshots, and writing then telling you where to click. But there are no Linux/Unix people here. The only professional help available is for windows. Unless you have a fortune to spend on windows then the only alternative is to do it yourself. Even then you have to spend unnecessarily on upgrading windows so it can logon. Oh yes they tell you. Windows works on a network. No it doesn't. You have to pay extra. That's from so called windows experts!

Feliz navidad.