Re: [opensuse] Can I increase the KTorrent speed in 11.4?
On Wednesday 21 December 2011 13:27:09 LinuxIsOne wrote:
Hi,

Is it possible to increase the KTorrent Speed or by any tweaking options?

There is an option to limit the download and upload rates, but I think that by
default there is no limit. Otherwise, your download rate might depend on the
upload rate allowed by your pears, many allow to share their torrents and a
fixed, low rate, in order to preseve their bandwidth. So, there is not much to
do from your client side.

--
Bogdan