Re: [opensuse] Re: fsh and distros
On 21/12/11 10:52, Joachim Schrod wrote:
lynn wrote:

That's interesting. Do you get them to do anything with a computer when
they attend interview?

I also try to discover fanboys (does one say fangirls, too? never
read that), be it distro or any other technology (Apple, Android,
Windows, Linux in general happens quite often). I can't afford to
send such people to customers. I would loose contracts.

That's a good point. Coing from the other side, we've invited consultants to give us a quite for maintaining our lan. They all tell us that we are stupid using Linux anywhere within it and offer to replace it all with windows. Not sure what fanboys is but I think it may be applicable here.
L x