Re: [opensuse] subpixeling
On 21/12/11 09:44, Swapnil Bhartiya wrote:

Am I missing something here?

System Settings>Application Appearance>Fonts>Use anti-aliasing (+options).

There is no "Application Appearance" in Gnome 3 which comes with openSUSE 12.1. :(

Swapnil

Which only goes to show you that when one asks a question it is always best to also state what you are using :-) .

There is an equivalent to what I quoted is in KDE so go look for it. It's there - I've used it when I did try out Gnome.

BC

--
It is easy to convince people of something, but hard to keep them convinced.
Niccolo Machiavelli