Re: [opensuse] force certain shutdown option (hibernate...) in kde4 ?
On 12/20/2011 09:24 AM, Sven Burmeister wrote:
I'd say policykit is the tool you are looking for. To have a look at what's possible you can use the systemsettings module. However you have to find the files openSUSE uses for policykit and edit them since the module apparently edits the wrong ones, i.e. changes do not have an effect. Sven
Hmm. It seems I need to do some reading. Currently I don't have a good understanding of what these settings really do. Do you happen to know any good starting point for that (except google)?