Re: [opensuse] Screencast App
On 12/18/2011 03:20 AM, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
On Fri, 2011-12-16 at 23:54 +0100, Swapnil Bhartiya wrote:
I am using openSUSE 12.1 with KDE. I want to create some screencast and
have tried Istanbul, Xvidcap and Recordmydesktop. None are working. They
all crash. Can someone please help?
In GNOME3 it is just Ctrl-Alt-Shift-R to start recording, and
Ctrl-Alt-Shift-R to stop recording. When recording you'll see a red
recording indicator in the lower right corner of the screen. Never had
it fail.

No clue how to to that in KDE.

It works OK in xfce too, but I think the op needs to do a kde screencast. I suppose the workaround is to install a vm, run it under gtk and record the vm window with kde running. Or make a bugzilla.
L x