Re: [opensuse] Systemd and fstab
Cristian Rodríguez said the following on 12/16/2011 06:38 PM:

Effectively you are shooting the messenger, and yes there are other
problems, systemd is too fast and old code has race conditions or other
bugs that systemd makes appear to the surface, and that is a good thing.

Ah, and what else would Postfix be dependinet on that isn't clearly stated?

Its "required" by multi-user and needs networking, but what else?

Does networking guarantee DNS?

I know on one of my machines I have a adblock file from
Peter Lowe (pgl@xxxxxxxx) at http://pgl.yoyo.org/
and that can take maybe 15 seconds to process and initialize the 3000+
zone entries. So networking being up doesn't guarantee DNS being up.

And then there's syslog; postfix needs syslog too.

What else?

--
Most people are not really free. They are confined by the niche in the
world that they carve out for themselves. They limit themselves to