[opensuse] Still problems with RAID1 in OpenSuSE 12.1?

Hello,

I tried to install OpenSuSE 11.4 64Bit  on a machine with RAID1 (Intel Raid via
BIOS), got this error message about
"System error code was: -3008"
and some wrong message about formatting 540.88TB whereas I only wanted to
create a partition of 1.02TB on the RAID1.

Separate /boot partition is on a SSD as well as swap and /var .

Happens with ext3 and ext4.

I read about a similar error here:
http://forums.opensuse.org/english/get-technical-help-here/install-boot-login/459395-lenovo-w520-w-intel-matrix-raid-installation-fails-when-formatting-partitions.html

I was able to install OpenSuSE 11.3 on the same machine (both are SuSEs that I
bought).

I am now thinking about a test with OpenSuSE 12.1 .

Is the above bug still there in release 12.1 of OpenSuSE?

thanks in advance
Pete