Re: [opensuse] Postfix testing [Was: Any problems with installing 12.1 on RAID ?]
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 09:41:24 +0100
Carlos E. R. wrote:

On Thursday, 2011-12-15 at 18:28 +0100, Per Jessen wrote:

Lack of testing? The bug about postfix not being started is so
basic, it should have been caught in a test.

When I test factory, I do not test postfix, because it is complex and

Personally I don't test postfix because it is such a basic component
that it just _has_ to work. Unfortunately, we have had several
regressions this time:

Bugs 730787, 737260, 721713.

I would not have catchd the problem with postfix.

Nor did I, not until I began wondering why certain notifications had
stopped, and I started looking in the log files.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (8.9°C)