Re: [opensuse] Any problems with installing 12.1 on RAID ?
Carlos E. R. said the following on 12/15/2011 07:23 PM:
All commented out, and no documentation comments, as other classical
configuration files .

Yup!
And guess what!
The docco for system.conf is in systemD.conf

One would think that those commented values are the defaults but that
"syslog-or-kmsg" would seem to indicate not ...

Anyway, try uncommenting and changing the 'info' to ''debug'

What does that "LogLevel=info" do when activated?

When I report a bug and they want of me a verbose log, they
ask me to boot with these parameters:

systemd.log_level=debug systemd.log_target=kmsg

Well at least that answers the "debug" question :-)

--
Cats regard people as warm-blooded furniture. --Jacquelyn Mitchard