Re: [opensuse] Any problems with installing 12.1 on RAID ?
Carlos E. R. said the following on 12/15/2011 06:44 PM:

On Thursday, 2011-12-15 at 17:41 -0500, Anton Aylward wrote:

We definitely need a better logging of the boot and startup with SystemD.

It goes to /var/log/messages, intentionally not to /var/log/boot.msg

Ah.
Help me here.
I seem to recall that the internal message buffer DURING boot gets
written out somewhere. My concern is that the /var file system may bot
be mounted during boot :-/

Try editing /etc/systemd/system.conf to turn it on :-)

What do you mean?

Well, like what are the entries you have at the moment?
Is there something like

LogLevel=info

in there?