Re: [opensuse] Systemd and fstab
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 21:18:40 +0100
Per Jessen wrote:

Cristian Rodríguez wrote:

On 15/12/11 16:59, Per Jessen wrote:

systemd was promised to be 100% backwards compatible,

It is.. now that we should use those backward compatibility features
in future releases is another story (hint, it does not make any
sense)

+1

"# insserv firewall
insserv: Service network is missed in the runlevels 2 to use service
xxx

Which is a bug in the init script you are using and has nothing to do
with systemd, insserv is just telling you that it is broken ;-)

Funny, it has been working for 5+ years, right up until I upgraded to
12.1 today.

Actually, I think this was a 10.2 server I was upgrading, might be a
little too much to ask wrt backwards compatibility. :-)

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (6.2°C)