Re: [opensuse] Systemd and fstab
On 15/12/11 16:52, Roger Oberholtzer wrote:

I think for 12.1 having the two systems is a good idea.

No, not really, but as we cannot migrate everything at time, it saves the day as a workaround.

People can
properly test their new scripts.

This is what I hoped it would happend, reality is that instead of testing and filling bug reports they come here to whine about it, making all sort of BS arguments, such as appeals to tradition, ad hominems against the people who work in systemd without providing any proof whatsoever.

At least this is what I will be doing.

Great, that's constructive.