Re: [opensuse] Any problems with installing 12.1 on RAID ?
Anton Aylward wrote:
I was thinking of the context "SystemD under OpenSuse 12.1"

As I've mentioned, I find systemd too flakey to use. Of the 3 computers I've installed 12.1 on, 2 of them have problems getting networking to run in systemd. The 3rd, is a notebook that uses network management plasmoid, instead of ifup, for networking. Get networking working reliably and also fetchmail to work at all in systemd, then we can talk about running a server etc. on it.