Re: [opensuse] Systemd and fstab
Christoph Bartoschek said the following on 12/15/2011 05:58 AM:

Shouldn't this also work with systemd? The earlier one gets rid of its
bugs one the better.

I've mentioned here before that I put Fedora-15 on a crappy old machine
one of my neighbours threw out with a crapped out old drive etc etc etc.

Well SystemD and the mount I described works on that.
Works for boot.

Yes it was 'new install'.

I'd be happy to go off list with Christoph and do a gap analysis.
--
The great successful men of the world have used their imagination ...
think ahead and create their mental picture in all it details, filling