Re: [opensuse] Systemd and fstab
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 12:08:28 +0100
Christoph Bartoschek wrote:

Am 15.12.2011 11:53, schrieb Ruediger Meier:
On Thursday 15 December 2011, Christoph Bartoschek wrote:

Something went wrong during installation or upgrade, I don't know.

I've disabled the NetworkManager.service but it still hangs during
boot.

Have you tried using sysvinit instead of systemd?

Shouldn't this also work with systemd?

Yes, it certainly should. It sounds like you've got some mix-up wrt
NetworkManager, I can easily imagine that causing further network
problems. Maybe that's where you need to focus for the moment.

Or will systemd never replace sysvinit for serious work?

I'm sure it will, but it's not quite ready yet.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (9.0°C)