Re: [opensuse] Systemd and fstab
Am 14.12.2011 22:42, schrieb Anton Aylward:
Carlos E. R. said the following on 12/14/2011 04:25 PM:
On 2011-12-14 16:14, Christoph Bartoschek wrote:

Thanks for the hint. However after adding the two lines the boot hangs. I
assume that systemd somehow tries to access the network too early and is
hanging now.

I use the option "_netdev", documented in man mount (idea of Dave Howort on
the forums). This way the line is not attempted when the filesystem are
mounted, but later, I think, when the service "nfs" runs. It works for me.

Server:/source/where /here nfs defaults,_netdev 0 0

Still, network startup stalls for about half a minute on boot. Don't know
why, there is a bugzilla.

Hmm.

Try putting "noauto," in there before the "comment=systemd.automount"

And check what the default settings are in /etc/sysconfig/nfs

I tried noauto but it still hangs. /etc/sysconfig/nfs looks innocent for me.

I have to enable more informations from systemd.

Christoph