Re: [opensuse] Systemd and fstab
Am 14.12.2011 23:24, schrieb Per Jessen:
Christoph Bartoschek wrote:

Am 14.12.2011 21:43, schrieb Per Jessen:
Christoph Bartoschek wrote:

Hi,

I have the problem that NFS mounts are not mounted during boot. I
have to add them manually afterwards.

What could be the problem?

I see the following strange thing:

The network method is set to traditional. However systemctl tells
me:

NetworkManager.service loaded failed failed Network Manager

I wonder why NetworkManger is mentioned here.

Yes, that does not make much sense. Have you checked if it is in
fact enabled? (I think: systemctl status NetworkManager.service).

I can check this. But how can it be enabled?

Something went wrong during installation or upgrade, I don't know.

I've disabled the NetworkManager.service but it still hangs during boot.