Re: [opensuse] Systemd and fstab
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 21:41:02 +0100
Anton Aylward wrote:

Christoph Bartoschek said the following on 12/14/2011 11:11 AM:

I have two nfs mount entries. Therefore I wrote about two lines. My
fault. I added the option to each of the nfs mount entries without
wrapping.

:-)

The logs give me no hint. See below.

Yes, it seems, on the face of it, you have a problem with networking.
Of course not knowing your network config ...

The examples I gave are bare-bones.
I'm not sure what you nfs defaults[1] are but its likely that the
mount process is blocking because the network isn't available.

It looks like it is available though - eth2 comes up fine.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (6.4°C)