Re: [opensuse] openSUSE Can't See Android Tablets
  • From: C <smaug42@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 20:13:52 +0100
On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 18:37, Swapnil Bhartiya
<swapnil.bhartiya@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I own a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. I got an OTA update to 3.2 and now I can't
see any content of the Galaxy Tab. I can't see any files -- all I see is
crazy numbers. The device mounts well on Windows.

http://www.muktware.com/sites/default/files/images/applications/samsung-tablet.png

That's probably because the tablet is using MTP.... and there is a
Windows driver you probably had to install to mount the tablet

See: http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse/2011-11/msg01677.html which
has some info and links you can read up on.

C.