Re: [opensuse] A request to Attachmate/Novell
  • From: Linux Tyro <opensuse.bkn1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 11:32:36 -0500
On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 9:57 AM, Ed Greshko <Ed.Greshko@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<http://doc.opensuse.org/products/opensuse/openSUSE_114/opensuse-reference/cha.new.bash.html#sec.new.bash.start>
But that article is for 11.4 suse, all commands equally work with 12.1
openSUSE also?

Yes....

Ok thanks for confirming. I though that those were for only 11.4!

The original question you asked was about the mailing list.  I think
that has pretty much run its course.  Now, this has morphed into a
tangential question about commands and documentation.

Don't you think it is about time to let this "thread" die?  And, if you
have additional questions to raise them in a separate thread with a new
and meaningful Subject line?

Yes correct. I should have started the new thread, I do it for another
issue. Thanks.