Re: [opensuse] Re: Is openSUSE a rolling release?
On 12/13/2011 3:31 PM, John Andersen wrote:
On 12/13/2011 3:14 AM, Brian K. White wrote:
On 12/12/2011 12:40 PM, LinuxIsOne wrote:
On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 11:22 AM, Malcolm<malcolm_lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I read that Rolling Release means which is upto date. IS openSUSE a
rolling release?

No, but tumbleweed is, have a look here: http://en.opensuse.org/Tumbleweed

Oh I see, I just read that, does it neccessarily mean that Rolling
Releases are good to have?

No, it does not. It is good or bad contingent on *your* particular needs
and wants.

The question is quite similar to whether it is better to have a four door
automobile vs a two door automobile. Better is as *you* see it.

Oh I see. Okay then but I just thought if it was recommended or not,
but okay now.

Certainly it is recommended. And no it is not recommended.
There are pros and cons to both.

[...]
Those are a few of the pros& cons

Ok, people, that's quite enough.

You've all demonstrated just how clever you are at not answering the question.
Now go outside and play with your toys like good little boys and stop
thumping your chests.

No. Go tell someone else what to do.

--
bkw