Re: Re: Clinging to Microsoft (was Re: [opensuse] Why openSUSE is less popular than Ubuntu?)
On Tuesday, December 13, 2011 09:58:04 AM Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
On Tue, 2011-12-13 at 03:25 -0500, Brian K. White wrote:
I used to say "You think that's just life with computers, but no, that's
just life with Microsoft."

(It's still true, I just don't bother saying it any more. "If it's so
bad then how come everyone uses it?")

Same reason people eat junk food, I guess.

MS products make your computer fat. Change to the more healthy Linux
diet.

Yours sincerely,

Roger Oberholtzer

OPQ Systems / Ramböll RST

Office: Int +46 10-615 60 20
Mobile: Int +46 70-815 1696
roger.oberholtzer@xxxxxxxxxx

Ramböll Sverige AB
Krukmakargatan 21
P.O. Box 17009
SE-104 62 Stockholm, Sweden
www.rambollrst.se

Reminds me of when I was little and running DOS and Windows 3.1. I remember
back then even, thinking that there had to be something better; if programming
is a matter of logic, then why is this such an irrational system? Then I
discovered Mac OSX, and then Linux, then openSUSE.
--
Roger Luedecke
openSUSE Ambassador